Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, December 17, 2007

My next class at I Scrapbook - January 29, 2008

THE DATE FOR THIS CLASS HAS CHANGED - poki needed more healing time on her hand! (The dog won!)

My next class will be on January 29 at I Scrapbook. Icela asked me to do a book with the Zutter Bind-It-All, so I created this address book. The book has five dividers (A-E, F- K, L - O, P - T, U - Z) and 100 total lined index cards - 20 per section. During class we will make the cover, and dividers, then use the Bind-It-All to bind it together. (Lined index card pages will be pre-punched to save us time during class, but poki will show you some techniques she has developed to make the Bind-It-All work well for her!) Finished book cover is 6 x 3 1/2" and has some great sunflower paper from The Paper Lady (poki just loves those FALL COLORS!) Call I Scrapbook to register for this class 254-501-2767.


No comments: