Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Thanks to friends!

Thanks to all my great friends who attended my new catalogue OPEN HOUSE on Wednesday, January 16 - I had a great time with people here for the entire 7 hours. I was pooped at the end of the day! We spent time looking at all the great projects that we completed at TAC's Winter Leadership Conference - sounds like it would be work, but isn't it wonderful when your "work" is really "play!" I came home with lots of ideas - more projects than I can possibly complete in this LIFETIME! WONDERFUL! It's all about inspiration, after all. Our order allowed me to reward 8 "mystery hostesses" by squeezing out every possible award!
I am currently working on my Texas book which will be a class for Wendaful Scrapbooks on Saturday, Feb. 9 at 2:00 p.m. It's going to be a "poki version" of a paperbag book!! I hope to have it at the store on Monday at noon! (but to do that, I have to get back to it! smile!)
Don't forget to check out the address book "My Friends" that is my next class for I Scrapbook in Killeen. It was originally scheduled for Jan. 8 but had to be re-scheduled for Jan 29 in order to give my hand time to heal. Dr. pronounced my hand "looking good" - no sign of infection, flexibility coming back! I can type, and hopefully play keyboards soon! (Lent will be here before you know it - Feb 6 - and I have a date with a piano on that day!)

No comments: