Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

TECH SQUAD - March 12

It's TECH SQUAD time again - this year is just "roaring" along (March definitely came in like a LION!) Our sessions for March TECH SQUAD are on Wed., March 12 at 1:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. We will being doing "things to DYE for" - no eggs will be harmed, only flowers, ribbon and buttons! I hope this will inspire you to look at your supplies and household products in a new way! (I know I'm always looking for things to alter or use in my art!) Please RSVP for the session of your choice!
As an added BONUS (I hope it's one to you and me!) I will have my annual Scrapbooking/Stamping Garage Sale set up during the TECH SQUAD session. Garage Sale continues on Friday, March 14 and Saturday, March 15 from 12 noon - 5 p.m. each day! Even if you can't attend TECH SQUAD day, I hope you can come by and help me out (I need to pare down my "collection" so I have room for more stuff in the ART ROOM!) poki

No comments: