Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

TECH Squad was ...fun!

Thanks to all of you who turned out for my May TECH Squad meeting! There were 17 total during the day! With 11 ladies here for the evening, poki was really very busy! I am hoping to try a new schedule for the summer, starting with the June TECH Squad day, currently scheduled for June 11. (providing I don't have my Pre-Op appointment that day!) There will be 3 sessions during the day -
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
I'm hoping that you will find a time that works for you for June, July, and August! Dates for July and August will be selected following my surgery on June 25! (I don't expect them to be different from our normal scheduled second Wednesday, but ... I will need to wait to see how my hand progresses following the procedure before I commit to anything!)
For those who don't know, I will be having an out-patient surgery on my right hand (my stamping hand, of course) to remove 3 cysts that have developed on the tendon! I noticed the first one about 3 weeks ago, and it has grown quite quickly, and been joined by two others on the same tendon! I was able to get into Orthopedics quickly (within 8 days of my visit with the Dr at S&W Killeen Clinic - which is amazing!) I requested that the surgery be postponed until after my vacation (May 17 - 31) and after my Angel Company Seminar in Kansas (June 18 - 22) so first available date was June 25. The Dr. told me that he will want my fingers moving immediately after surgery, stitches will be out in a week, and rehab on the tendon will need to begin as quickly as I can (I will be back to stamping ASAP!)
June - Walnut Ink projects! (see new schedule above)
July - OPEN HOUSE 1:00 - 8:00 p.m. Come and go! One FREE Make-n-Take August - Inspiration is bound to happen soon! (see new schedule above)

No comments: