Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

September SPECIALS

There are some great promotions coming from The Angel Company during September.

Don't forget - you can still order the "Would You Like to Meet Woodrowe?" Limited Edition set until September 2 http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_Woodrowe.html
Let me know if you have decided you want this promotion - I think I will be doing one more order before the end of the month! ENDS 9/2/08
Bella Flor appears to still be available at $10 per set http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_BellaFlorMay08.html

New for September -


SOTM: I remember when TAC2822 set of 9, $13.95. There is a picture in the side bar, but it won't be posted on the TAC site until September. Don't forget this special requires a $30 minimum purchase to qualify! STARTS 9/1/08

"Fall in Love with Sydney" Limited Edition set - $34.95: You get Sydney Circle Album kit (retail $8.95) Sydney Circle tin (retail $2.95) Penelope SWIC (retail $6.95) Penelope ribbon (retail $4.95) and a Limited Edition stamp set (retail $19.95) STARTS 9/5/08 - 9/30/08


The newsletter that Angels received also showed some stamp sets that will be new in the FALL SUPPLEMENT! Angels have an opportunity to "earn" some with net sales during September. (that's how I keep my "poki's choice" basket filled!) No info yet about when we might see that FALL SUPPLEMENT available to everyone! I will keep you posted!



No comments: