Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A sneak peek at some new stamps ...

TAC offered their angels (demonstrators) a sneak peek package of stamps from the new catalogue - we can order them starting Monday! Of course, my order is ready to fax as we speak!


I just can't resist the opportunity to share them with you. Here's two for today:


Enjoy Nature - retail value $8.95
This set will be a level A Hostess set in the new catalogue!


Wishing Happiness - retail value $8.95

With my love of butterflies (smile!) and all things of nature - you can bet I'm happy to be adding these to my collection! The sets will be shipping at the end of June, so I won't be able to show you the real thing until July, but it will be the first things we can actually see from the new catalogue (along with anything the company shares with us at seminar June 25 - 27 in Wichita)

Stay tuned - more tomorrow! There are actually 9 sets in the sneak peek group with a retail value of approximately $130! I can't wait to get my bundle!



No comments: