Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life has been RUNNING ...

and I sometimes think I'm running on EMPTY!

I wanted to get these cards for September 30 Christmas Card Club posted before Mike and I leave for a short VACATION!


If you are interested in attending class on Sept 30, please RSVP by Monday, Sept 28 (I have Karen, Kim, Beckie on list for class, and Pam H for kit) Class is $10, or a pre-stamped kit is $12. Kits must be ordered at RSVP time. E-mail poki04@aol.com if you want to join in on the fun!


Our September cards:

Ornamental Joy and Penelope SWIC collection

Simply Christmas (RETIRED)

(NO stamps!)

Edge Designs and TAC download paper (still available at http://theangelcompany.net/)

(No stamps)

Don't forget to RSVP by Monday, Sept 28 to come have fun with us on Wednesday, Sept. 30 at 6:30 p.m.














No comments: