Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've been busy today ...

Until this afternoon the card designs for February Card Club were just  "living in my head" and on a piece of paper that I cannot FIND!  But I changed all that in the last couple of hours!!

Card Club meets on Wednesday, Feb 24 at 6:00 p.m. at poki's house.  Be sure to RSVP by Monday, Feb 22 if you want to attend!

Here are the ALL OCCASION cards we will be doing at Card Club

We used an "old book" for one of our ESCAPE projects - and I was inspired!  I just love the Amberley Grace color palette.  Stamp is  from Level A hostess set from new Serendipity Street.


This little "hello" is from a Level B Hostess Set in Serendipity - I just love it!

The sentiment for this simple, smart, sophisticated wedding card, comes from Level C hostess set in our Core Catalogue.  (I guess I was really into hostess sets today!)

This little car just "toots my horn!" (That's the name of the set - and it's new to Serendipity Street).  Can't you just see me grinning from ear to ear!


The scan of this card doesn't show you all of the design lines that I did on this card front!  Can't wait for you to see it!  The letter P is from Tutti Frutti.  I've bought so many sets of Tutti Frutti the alpha stickers are beginning to  pile up!  I think this is a great way to use them - and make yourself a PERSONALIZED monogram card to share with a friend! Or if you're like me with lots of sets, you could make your friend a whole set of monogrammed cards!  smile!

No comments: