Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

TAC OPEN HOUSE JULY 11 - A GREAT SUCCESS!

Thanks to all my great friends who are also supportive customers! Our time at the Open House on July 11 was great fun!

I hope everyone enjoyed the time they spent at my house, and enjoyed the chance to play with "springdream" - the Level C hostess set that I had on the table. Mike helped me draw the winning ticket, after the last customer went home - and the winner is PAT A. from Salado! I will be calling you soon to discuss your prize! Stay tuned for more GIVE AWAYS in the future!

I talked about my "Tech Squad" yesterday with almost everyone I think. Details will follow in another post - keep checking back for them. I do know for sure that the first "Tech Squad" party will be on Wednesday, August 8 at poki's house. Stay tuned! More to come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poki says "I'm glad you came!"