Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Tech Squad"

I am starting a monthly group at my home to help us all organize a file of techniques with directions posted on them. I am the world's worst for doing something once, thinking "I'll remember that!" and finding I don't "remember that!" when I want to duplicate the technique! Hopefully this group will help me, and you too!

Each time we meet, poki will have prepared 4 or 5 technique cards. We will make samples of those techniques to fit 3 x 5 index card with directions on the back. We will also create a completed project using products from The Angel Company (with one of our techniques!) Purchasing products from The Angel Company is encouraged but not required!

Because of the size of my work space, I am hosting 3 sessions all on the same day! You can choose your session each month, or RSVP for the same time each month! Session times: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m., 1:00 - 3:30 p.m., 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. Our first session will be on Wednesday, August 8, 2007. Please e-mail poki (poki04@aol.com) with your RSVP for the session of your choice!

2 comments:

Texas Howdy said...

Hey, Poki! You did a great job on your blog. Congrats! Margaret

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I look forward to the Tech Squad. I want to attend the evening session. Becky Snart would also like to attend. Jacque