Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Don't forget ---

During December will be your last chance to order from the Fall supplement. You can see all that images at this link:
Also, you don't want to forget those stamps that are RETIRING as of December 28, 2007. Some of you took your lists with you last month, but I still have a few we can look at when you come to TECH SQUAD. Our next TECH SQUAD meeting is December 12 at 9:00 a.m. , 1:00 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. The format will be a little different this time, since I wanted to do some simple Christmas projects. You will have cards to put in your file, but the samples won't fit! I hope to get photographs taken to include on the instruction cards for your file! I have a very LONG "TO DO" list!

No comments: