Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, July 11, 2008

My OPEN HOUSE survey

So far I have found 7 surveys completed by guests at my OPEN HOUSE on Wednesday. It wasn't a TEST - although a few people agonized like it was a test! smile - I really just wanted information about where you would like to see our projects go. There were 6 questions, 5 of which gave me valuable insight into the future of the TECH Squad. Here is what I discovered, and will work to include these in future TECH Squad plans!

FAVORITE STAMP SET
happy day p. 64
butterfly swirls p. 53
simply divine p. 62
wild for you p. 55
no bunny like you p. 49
flutterby p. 43
(My oldest favorite - we used it a couple times last year,
and it will be out again in August!
decorative corners p. 27
(This one is new to this catalogue,
but I already have it! - I liked it too!)

I own all but one of those sets, so I will work on incorporating them into future projects!

FAVORITE RETURNING PAPER COLLECTION
Amberley Grace p. 22
Catelynne p. 68
Toodle Loo p. 54
Miss Moxie p. 30
Winchester p. 42
Winchester was my favorite until the Spring & Summer '08 introduced Amberley Grace! We have used all but Toodle Loo & Catelynne in projects this past year, but I will continue to plan on using these collections you love!
FAVORITE NEW PAPER COLLECTION
Penelope p. 14
Willoughby p. 18
Angelee p. 50
Reece p. 98
That's all of them, so I guess you want to try them all this year! I'll work on that!
Looks like I have some HOMEWORK!
poki

No comments: