Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thanks to my TOP TEN participants

I've been evaluating the data I have on my customer list, and have arrived at a list of my TOP TEN participants during the year. These are people who attended TECH Squad or classes with me! I'm working on a surprise for these participants, but with all the preparations for painting the outside of the house - surprise, I didn't get done! I'm hoping the suprises will be ready for you next delivery!

My TOP TEN!
(is really 11 customers)
11. Diana (7 events)
10. Arlene (7 events)
9. Debby B (7 events)
8. Pat W. (8 events)
7. Becky S. (8 events)
6. Beckie (8 events)
5. Jacque (10 events)
4. Paula Kay (10 events)
3. Karen (11 events)
2. Cathie H. (14 events)
1. Heather (16 events)
WOW! Thanks, ladies, for a great first year as an Angel! I look forward to lots more fun!

No comments: