Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A surprise for poki



TAC hosts contests for demonstrators each month - I've had it on my goal list each year to enter more contests, but I've only entered 3 times. I didn't win, but the goal was to enter, so ... I actually thought the project I sent in for the Feb 1 contest this year was cool. You did to - we did it for Sept TECH 2008. Here is TECH Squad version from last Sept.



For the February 2009 contest, I entered another version made with Pop Rockz into the contest called "Pocket Full of Love" using a Special Promotion stamp set called "Soul Kisses." I loved it, but sadly it didn't win! I looked for it at Seminar, but it was no where to be found! I was a little disappointed, because I thought it was a COOL PROJECT and my own design!!!



Obviously TAC thought it was a COOL PROJECT too, and included it in the Inspiration Avenue as one of the Project Cards in the back of the catalogue. TAC's version is made with Winchester, but I'm proud to say that they listed me as INSPIRATION for this project. I am excited!



I am thrilled with the new Inspiration Avenue - I made my wish list over the weekend - it's long! There are 42 NEW stamp sets in the book, and a few old favorites back for an ENCORE!


If you're coming to Christmas Card Club on Wednesday, you will be the first to receive your Fall magalogue - orders begin on Sept. 1.







No comments: