Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, August 18

Thanks to all my faithful readers who continue to read my blog, even though I haven't had time to be here! I've been spending all my days with Mom assistin in her recuperation from her hip surgery on July 15. I think I will be back to my normal schedule in a few more days. I've started leaving her alone for short periods of time, so that she can adjust. My sister is staying on week nights, and I am doing the weekend nights, but I think we may stop that soon!

It's actually quite nice to be home!

I hope to get the Christmas Card Club cards scanned and posted tonight, but don't count on it ... I'm pretty tired, and my bed and tv seem to be calling my name ...

The order from last week has been charged to my card, but I don't have any delivery information ...

Inspiration Blvd (the Fall magalogue) went into the mail to Angels today, so I should have it soon. If time permits I will start posting pages from the magalogue when it arrives.

Mischelle posted a few on TAC in Touch today - (that's a blog for Angels Only information), but I will share the cover photo tonight! She wrote that there are 42 new stamp sets (which is more new ones than the core catalogue had in it!)


No comments: