Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Heart of Texas Scrapbook Club's Croptoberfest

I just returned from a weekend retreat with the Heart of Texas Scrapbook Club. We had our first ever DIGITAL ART category in our Scrapbook Arts Show! I created my layout as part of the sketch contest which raises money for our charity, but didn't win in that category. I re-submitted in the Scrapbook Arts Show, and took first place with my Layout.




CREDITS -
I was lucky enough to find all the elements and paper in DSO's Color Challenge for August 2008.
Paper (barbslost and found.blogspot.com; KimB's Designs; The Teapot Lady) flower charms (Andrea Whitt); bow (digimom designs)
Flowers - The flowers in the photos were tucked into "Secret Gardens" at the homes of some of the 700 permanent residents on Ocracoke Island NC - a beautify CLEMATIS (purple); and amazing IRIS (burgundy), and a tiny view of the massive AZALEAS (hot pink). We were definitely in photo op heaven!

No comments: