Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, October 26, 2009

We found it!

With a little "help from my friends" (thanks, Cathie!) we found the texture tool that I love so much to create the shabby backgrounds. I have ordered a dozen!!! The first 10 people who tell me they want one can have it for $2.50 (or less - depending on what my final cost is! ) + Tx sales tax. Let me know if you are interested in getting one of the 10 that will be available to purchase! I'm keeping 2 since the one I have is almost completely worn out!


The texture tools have arrived (Friday, October 30) - They will be $2.50 each. This includes product, shipping and sales tax. Seven of the 10 I have available have been spoken for! If you want one, please let me know as soon as possible!

ONLY 3 MORE AVAILABLE! (NOV. 1, 2009)

No comments: