Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Easter Paper Bag Book

I've added an Easter Paper Bag book to my calendar for Wednesday, March 31 at 6:00 p.m.  I've been working on it today and will post pictures later!  It's turning our really cute with lots of bright spring colors.  Fee is $14 or if you want two books - one to keep and one to give - they will be 2 for $24!  Please RSVP no later than Monday, March 29 at noon.  Remember, Easter comes on April 4 this year! 

Finished book is 10" x 6" - there's room for four 4 x 6 landscape pictures on the outside of the pockets, and 9 more on the inserts!  I just love the bright Spring colors!  This will be a great place to showcase your Easter photos! I hope the Easter bunny leaves me some eggs like these!  Too cute!


No comments: