Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March Card Club - Birthday cards

Our Card Club for March will meet on Wednesday, March 24 at 6:00 p.m.  Here are the five birthday cards I designed for the March meeting:



I always try to make the cards different, in style and color!  I think I reached that goal this time!   I hope you will want to come join us to make these cards. 

Remember the "Special" - buy 4 Card Club classes get the 5th one FREE! So far, Karen and Beckie are working on their FREE class! 

Also, remember, if you would like to make the cards but cannot attend on March 24, I will pre-stamp you a kit.  Kits come with all parts prepared and ready to assemble. 

2 comments:

Heidi Hihn said...

Great collection of cards! I love that each card looks different with a different style of its own!

poki said...

Thanks, Heidi! I always strive to make the cards for card club a learning experience- a different technique for each one! - that's the 'teacher' in me (30 years in Texas public school music)