Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Picture of new catalogue

I have posted the image of the new catalogue on the sidebar - Does that metal piece on the front look familiar? Yes, it is the bezel we used to make our "Life So Big" butterfly necklace in May!

The stamp set used on the cover design is "Fly Fairy" - mine is on order! (I placed my first order yesterday!)  If it doesn't come in time for everyone to see it, Paula-Kay has promised to loan me hers to show you!  When I first saw the image, I wasn't sure that I liked it.  It is a vintage graphic - historical to boot!  But done in the beautiful raspberry and ice blue of the new Soar With It Collection Maggie, she is beginning to grow on me!  I have a button (provided by TAC) with that image on my new jacket (that I love).  I'll try to remember to wear it on TECH day next week!

No comments: