Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Getting to Know My Catalogue" QUIZ - with prizes!

In an effort to encourage you to get to know your new Inspiration Book and Catalogue, I made up a QUIZ (I just can't suppress the TEACHER in me!)  You will need to have the new catalogue to answer these questions.  Hope you will be joining me on July 7 for the unveiling of this beautiful new resource.

You may answer the questions in writing in one of two ways:
(1) Copy from the blog and paste into a document, answer the questions, and return them to poki by e-mail at psawyer04@gmail.com

or (2) write your answers on the sheet that poki will hand out at TECH on July 7, and return them to poki by August 11 (that's TECH day)  If you PASS the test, you WIN a prize!  (I believe passing the test is still 70% - I know it's been a while since I taught school, but I think that's the magic number!)

Here are the 10 quiz questions:

1. What stamp set quotes a famous children’s author?
     Set name _________________ page ___________


2. Happily Grateful (July SOTM) on pg 59 is featured in samples on at least  5 other pages. Name one page _____


3. What stamp set is featured on the cover?
Set name ______________________ page ____________


4. There are at least 10 samples using a Spellbinders nestabilities die? Name one page _________


5. Two stamp sets found on the same page have the same sentiment stamp. What page? ______


6. What stamp set allows you to stamp both the front and back of the same image? Set name __________________________Page ___________________


7. What sample uses a pencil eraser to create polka dots on the paper?
Page ___________________


8. There are several samples that use Scor-pal design lines
Name one page ____________________


9. Besides the alphabets on page 100, which stamp set contains a complete alphabet.  Set name ________________________ page __________


10. What are the names of both of TAC’s 9 x 9” paper collections?
(1) ______________________(2) ______________________________

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I loved this quiz ... I think I passed in my head ... I'll have to submit my answers!