Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christmas Card Club 2010 starting July 28

I will begin my 2010 Christmas Card Club on Wednesday, July 28.  When you sign up for the Card Club this year, there are OPTIONS you can take for each club meeting! (these will determine the cost of your class!)

OPTIONS:

1.  Class - $10, your kit will be cut to size, you come to poki's on the designated Club night and stamp and construct your cards! 

2. Kit - $12.  Your kit will be cut to size, pre-stamped (not colored) and you can put it together at your convenience!

3. DOUBLE THE FUN! $18 - You will receive a CLASS  packet (like #1) to put together at poki's and also a KIT (like #2)

If you take OPTION 1 or 2 for all 5 classes, you will have 25 handmade cards by November 17
If you take OPTION 3 for all 5 classes, you will have 50 handmade cards by November 17. WOW! (That could be one to send, and one to keep - I know some of you like to KEEP the cards you make!)

Dates for all sessions include:
July 28
Aug 25
Sept 29
Oct 27
Nov 17 (this is 3rd Wednesday to avoid conflict with Thanksgiving! 
All Christmas Card Club meetings will be at 6:00 p.m. only!

I have the projects "designed" (in my head only!), and I'm hoping there will be actual cards to show you at TECH Squad on Wed., July 7.


No comments: