Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Great "National Card Making" Day in Copperas Cove

I was a vendor at a scrapbooking/cardmaking event at Copperas Cove High School on Saturday, Oct. 6 - had a great time! Met some wonderful new crafters, saw some old friends! (thanks to friends from Cove and Kempner who hosted and invited me - Kathy G, Lynn C, Mary S, Angie B), and won a RAFFLE prize for a item I actually didn't already have - an Ellison TAG-A-LONG! With the great DOUBLED HOSTESS AWARDS during October, I was able to share HOSTESS AWARDS with FIVE of my customers on Saturday! Congratulations to Heather A, Angie B, Jody S., Belinda P, and Kathy G! Your "Mystery Hostess" award will be included when I deliver your order to you - hopefully, no later than October 16 (I'm planning to be in Copperas Cove that day anyway - to meet with my friend Pam H to deliver her last order, and have lunch!) TAC has gotten pretty quick on turn around of orders! And our order has been placed! (Thank goodness for the INTERNET - it makes life interesting, especially when it works! smile!)

No comments: