Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Our "Mystery Hostesses" in October!

The Angel Company has been very generous with their hostess awards - DOUBLE - during October, and it has allowed me to be very generous with my customers as well! My mystery hostesses for Copperase Cove High School Crop on National Cardmaking Day are: Belinda P, Jody S., Kathy G., Angie B., and Heather A. Heather picked up her order, and got her reward last night. Other orders are scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, October 16 in Copperas Cove. My TECH SQUAD order has been posted to Angelnet (late last night) and I was able to reward 8 shoppers: Becky S., Pat W., Pat A., Karen B., Debra R., Julie Mac, Arlene D., and Heather A. Hopefully, that order will arrive early next week When order arrives I will deliver as quickly as possible. (I have a little more time next week - I overbooked myself this week, and I'm feeling the "crunch" but just a couple more days til NAP DAY on Monday!) Thanks for your business, ladies! Being an angel is just more fun!

No comments: