Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday List Journal class TODAY

The class for the Birthday List Journal is today at 5:30 p.m.
April 23 5:30 p.m. - Jacque J, Lynn C, Kathy G, Kim F, Mary S, Diana K


Don't forget the Crop at Copperas Cove High School on Saturday, April 26! See upcoming events on right side for contact information!


Heather came out on Saturday to do the Family Frame - I really like the look with the die cut word! And I'm happy to report that Mike was able to find the acrylic frame pieces at the Home Depot at Howard Lane in Austin (down the street from the Dell Factory where he works) so I now have enough pieces for the class on April 30. Both the Killeen store and the Temple store were OUT OF STOCK. If he hadn't found them yesterday, I would be spending Thursday doing a tour of Home Depot stores between here and Austin! (and that are lots of things that I would RATHER do!)
April 30 1:00 p.m. Cathie H, Diana K, Karen B
April 30 5:30 p.m. Beckie H, Lynn C, Kathy G, Kim F, Mary S

No comments: