Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

We were "showered" with flower projects

I had a great time sharing my flower projects with the TECH Squad yesterday. I really appreciate the customers who came out on such a dreary day! I hope your day was brightened with the flowers. It was fun!
Orders were completed about 9:30 this morning, and the product should be winging it's way to us shortly! I will get it delivered as quickly as I can.
I've started making decisions about which of the many ideas I've found for the scor-pal we will be completing on May 7. I will need you to bring your scor-pal with you when you come to TECH Squad on May 7. I will be checking with participants to see who has the tool, so I will know how many I will need to borrow from friends who have them, so that everyone can work at the same time. I have found some really fun projects and samples for us to create! Hope you can join us!
poki

No comments: