Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am pleased with my progress

I have my Family Frame class ready to go - just waiting for my 3 friends at 1:00 p.m. next Wed., April 30 (Diana, Cathie, & Karen) and my 5 friends at 5:30 p.m. (Lynn, Mary, Kathy, Kim & Beckie) to come on out for the fun!

I also stayed up LATE last night after class and worked on kits for TECH Squad on May 7 - I have designed all the cards, finished cutting kits. All that's left is to organize the supplies, but that has to wait until after Saturday's crop at Copperas Cove High School, and also has to wait until after the class on Wednesday.

But I'm amazed ... I'm usually working on kits the day before! Can't wait to share these fun SCOR-PAL projects with you. Please remember, if you have a Scor-Pal bring it along to TECH Squad on May 7. You will enjoy the projects so much more if you don't have to wait to use a Scor-pal. Also bring adhesive for your card-making! We will be doing 5 samples, 3 finished cards, and a folder to carry it all home!

See you soon! poki

No comments: