Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Change of Schedule for October TECH Squad

My mom is finally going to have her cataract surgery on October 14 (for one eye), but that means I will be with her at the Doctor on Wednesday, October 8 which was supposed to be TECH Squad day. I have rescheduled TECH Squad for October 15 at 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. (I need a little extra time on the 15th since I will spend the night at mom's on the 14th so TECH will be a 2:00 p.m.) "Home Paper Bag book" will be on Octboer 22 at 5:30 p.m. only! "Abundance Book" will remain on October 29 at 5:30 p.m. only. November TECH will be on Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 2:00 and 5:30 p.m. so that I can go to Denver the next week!'
Please RSVP as we normally do so that I can be prepared. I especially need to know if you want to do the "Home Paper Bag Book" - it takes a little longer to prep!

No comments: