Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, October 24, 2008

TAG Card design

I will be attending the Texas Angel Gathering in San Antonio on November 7 - 8. Our project this time is a "shoebox" kit. Each Angel attending the event, designs a card and supplies the paper and embellishments in a kit. I finished my card the other night! I am amazed at my creative output this week since I have DEADLINES! At the moment the deadline is Nov. 12 (when we leave for Denver for a week) but I believe I will have some of my post Denver stuff done before I go! (Since my first deadline after returning on Nov 19 is on Nov 21, I guess I just better stay geared up!)


Here is the card I "created" for TAG - it's hard to tell from the picture, but it is the z-fold card like we made in May at TECH. I just changed the shape of the front art!


In my production frenzy, I have completed all of the projects for November TECH, and have started putting pieces together for December! AMAZING!
Be sure to RSVP for November TECH Squad on Nov 5 at 2:00 or 5:30 pm so that I will have an accurate count! Thanks!

No comments: