Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another new stamp set from Serendipity

Here is another new stamp set in the Serendipity magazine that I think has some endless possibilities. I can't wait to own this one too!



Here is a sample from the Mimi sample board of a card created using edge designs T-3002 which retails for $21.95. The house in the picture is from Welcome Home T-2982 $7.95 in Fall and Winter catalogue (core book) Not sure who the designer is, or I would give credit to the talented Angel.

I am working on all of the photos that I took at Winter Escape so that I can run them as a slide show for everyone to see at TECH - four paper collections were featured with the new stamp sets - Mimi (p. 46), Mia's Cottage (p. 62), Angelee (p. 50) Lilly Anna (p. 58). These Soar with it Collections can be ordered from the F&W core catalogue for $6.95 per set.

No comments: