Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

My Angel Pam reminded me that I hadn't been posting in a while - and I was shocked to see how long it has been! December began with a whirlwind, and never slowed down. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season, and are inspired to begin a NEW YEAR!


Our first TECH Squad meeting of 2009 will be on Wednesday, January 14 at either 2:00 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. We are going to make a calendar for 2009! Please bring scissors and your favoirte paper adhesive, and poki will provide the rest! I think you will enjoy this project inspired by a project I did at the Texas Angel Gathering in early November!


The Angel Company announced recently that our next catalogue reveal will be on July 1! We will continue to use the Fall & Winter catalogue that you all have as our CORE catalogue until then. There will be an enhanced Spring Supplement coming out on February 1. Angels got a "sneak peek" of some of the new sets - for you butterfly lovers, check this out:

I ordered the Magalogue Madness Bundle which includes this butterfly set! It is scheduled to ship on January 5, so hopefully I will have it in time to show you on January 14. It will not be available to order until February 1.


No comments: