Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TECH project for Wednesday

Thought you might like to see what we are doing on Wednesday at TECH Squad - I finally got a sample made, and kits produced.



The stamp set is sprigs T2676 retail $10.95 but from now until January 26 all T-coded stamps are 50% off, making this 4 stamp set on $5.48. Quite a bargain, and very versatile.

I had some scraps left so I made a "thank you" card using sprigs and the "Thank you" that is a Gift With Purchase stamp in our current catalogue! Check it out -


If you can't make it to TECH Squad, but would like to take advantage of the spec-TAC-ular stamp set, just call me or e-mail me your order! The TECH order will be placed on Thursday morning!

See you soon! poki

No comments: