Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Designer Challenge

Over the past few months I have really wanted to see what you, my customers, are doing creatively - and I have rarely gotten a glimpse , although you see my creations all the time. It's time to show me yours. One of the projects we are doing in my current TECH Squad is a "pizza" style box with a 3 1/2" square accordion book inside. Although I did use my favorite colors of cardstock (Tea leaves - sort of lime green, and North Sea or Pacific blue) along with the blue/green striped paper from our Pop Rockz Classic Soar with it Collection p. 72 V-827, the project is somewhat bare - and begging for embellishment!
Here's the challenge -
If you made the pizza box and album with me in March, please embellish with items of your choice and bring it back with you in April! Leave it with me to be photographed, and posted here on my blog for everyone to see! I will choose some "celebrity" artists (really friends of mine!) to choose the most creative and that talented designer will receive a SURPRISE package when I return your completed projects with your April delivery! I am looking forward to seeing the "next generation" of these cute little boxes and albums. It can be a learning experience for all of us - as most challenges we undertake are! Thanks, Cathie H, for this great idea!!! I hope you will want to participate.

No comments: