Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, March 9, 2009

I am a SURVIVOR

Once again, I have been to the RETREAT and had to come home to rest! The 10th annual Heart of Texas Scrapbook Club Spring Retreat was great from beginning to end! I saw so many "old" friends (no reference to age intended) and met some great new girls as well. Three of my table mates were brand new to a HOTS Club event! It was great to meet Nancy A, Nancy S, and Grace N. They are a fun bunch! And spending time with my friend Lizanne is always "enlightening" - you never know what new things you might learn about an "old" friend!
Although I would like to SLEEP for a couple of days - I was up til 4:00 a.m. both Friday and Saturday (what a mistake that was!) I have to hit the ground running today! My TECH for March has "expanded" into two days - I have RSVP's for Tuesday, March 10 at 2:00 p.m. (2) 6:00 p.m. (7), Wed March 11 at 2:00 (3) and 5:30 (4) We'll have a great time with our Scor-pal. Bring it along, also adhesive and small scissors!
See you soon! I'll be here at home cutting more kits this afternoon, if you haven't RSVP'd and would like to join any of the time slots except Tues at 6 (that one is off-site)
poki

No comments: