Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Paper Bag book

I am beginning the process of designing the Paper Bag books for class on Dec. 2 at 2:00 and 6:00 p.m. Fee is $15. There will be two different designs, one whimsical with lime green and red, the other a little more formal with poinsettias. If you are interested in making the books (they may or may not be completed on Nov. 11!!) please let me know which style you would like. There are 4 books available in each style.
If you would like to do both of them, I will give you a price break on the second one - two books for $25 (saves you $5)
If I have more than 4 participants for either of the designs, I have additional product that can be substituted and stay within the style! Color family and style will remain the same, there will just be a different base for the book.
Be sure to check out the two bags (or books, if I should happen to get them done by Nov. 11) - I will definitely have the base books made. Just don't know if the embellishments will happen in time!

No comments: