Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

If you are planning to attend December TECH Squad on Dec. 9

One of the projects I have planned for December TECH requires a photo from you. Please do either of these things:
1. Bring a photo with you to TECH which we can cut down to 1 1/4" square (just a face) OR
2. E-mail me a photo which I can adjust to fit the 1 1/4" square. Be sure to include your last name in the photo name (i.e. Sawyerpix.jpg but use your last name, not mine!) I will adjust the photo to fit the square and print it for you and have the image cut to size before you get here! THIS IS THE METHOD I PREFER!
We will be making a Christmas ornament with the photo - many of my customers said they are bringing a pet picture! I plan on doing a couple of pet ornaments for a friend, but these will be on their way in the mail by the time we have TECH so I guess I'll just be forced to put Blake on my sample!

No comments: