Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Our LAST Christmas Card Club meeting for 2009

We have our last meeting of the Christmas Card Club on Wednesday, Nov. 18 at 6:30 p.m. Karen, Kim P, Beckie, and Pam H. have a FREE class this time. (They took advantage of my BUY 4 GET 1 FREE offer - thanks, ladies!) Others can attend - Fee is $10 or $12 for a Pre-Stamped Kit. Please RSVP by Tuesday at noon.

I haven't scanned the cards yet - and I have a class in about an hour, so I will be back later tonight with pictures!

I'M BACK - 3 hours later, and two projects completed for customers, and one started for me ... I'll finish it later, it's a Christmas present!

I've scanned the cards now - here they come!!!!

Gift card holder using holiday cheer stamp set and Merry Wishes SWIC pp (still available on "while supply lasts" sale!)


Card - Stamp set "Holly Jolly" - purchase with purchase set available for $2.95 with a qualifying order of $30.Card 3 - Stamp set Vintage Santa

Card 4 - PP created digitally, small poinsettia stamp not TAC

Card 5 - my personal favorite "fancy fold" Stamp set homespun holiday, Merry Wishes SWIC pp.


Back in late Spring when I came up with this idea for the Christmas Card Club, I wasn't sure that I could design 25 Christmas Cards! AND I DID IT!!!

Stay tuned for a new "Card Club" beginning the last week of January!

No comments: