Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brrr! It's cold!

The weatherman kept telling us it would be cold today!  He was right - when I went out to check the mail at 4:00 my thermometer said that it was 33 degrees on my porch (and we usually are warmer due to proximity to the warm waters of Lake Belton - they never drop below about 60 degrees)  Fortunately there doesn't seem to be any precipitation with it (so far).  Just in case - I planned to stay home on Thursday and Friday to stay warm. 

I was busy all day today!  I now have 5 birthday cards ready for the Card Club meeting on January 27.  I will scan and post them soon!  Fee for class is $10, or kits for $12.  SPECIAL - pay for 4 classes (Jan, Feb, March, and April) and get the 5th class FREE (May!)  Please RSVP as soon as possible so that I can create the card kits!

No comments: