Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Serendipity Street 2010 has arrived!

My copies of the new Serendipity Street magalogue arrived here on Thursday afternoon.  I was snuggled in my bed watching television when I heard the UPS man on the porch.  Even though it was nice and warm in the bed, I couldn't wait to see the new magalogue.  It was worth the trek to the front door ... the magalogue is beautiful!!!!  

Our old favorites from Serendipity 09 are there!  Plus a bunch of great new sets as well!  And lots of design ideas and projects too!

We now carry the Wizard Die Cutting System!  Our inventory includes 6 Nestabilities (I already own 3 of them) and 4 Impressionabilities (embossing plates). 

We also have the Copic markers!

I will spend some time at the scanner today, and begin posting pages of the Serendipity tomorrow!

I've been busily updating and recovering our Collector's Club Journal.  The program I used to write the pages corrupted when I got my new TERABYTE harddrive in October...when the new version arrived it wouldn't read the old files because Broderbund had changed all the file extensions!  But as of just a little while ago, all of the pages are now safely stored as PDF's and I won't have that issue again!  It's a good thing I "love" to type, huh?  You can expect the update for your books in February!

No comments: