Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Class - Oct 12, 5:30 p.m. Wendaful Scrapbooks in Temple

I know many of you have seen this Fall Banner in progress. I added some beads to the bottom to give it a little "weight" to hold it in place, and it is now ready to be delivered to Wendaful Scrapbooks in Temple where it will be a class project for Friday, October 12 at 5:30 p.m. Fee is $12. Call the store 254-899-2767 to sign up for the class! I purposefully left the back side uncovered until class day, so that participants can see what the back side looks like. Paper is decopaged to four square coasters. "F-A-L-L" letters are added to each coaster, along with a beautiful fall colored leaf and daisy! And it's all hung on some beautiful silk knitting ribbon! All that participants will provide for the project is redline tape or very strong adhesive to hold the cardstock back covers in place. Bring your scissors as well in order to "round the corners" of the paper after adhering it to the coaster. I haven't found any corner rounder with the same angle as the coaster, so we have to do it by hand
with scissors and then smooth the corners with emory board. I think it will make a neat home dec product for the Fall season (my favorite time of year - I really like October!)

No comments: