Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, September 24, 2007

HOTS Club Retreat was wonderful!

After may years of being totally immersed in the production of retreats for the Heart of Texas Scrapbook Club, it was great to be able to actually feel like a PARTICIPANT at this event! Of course, in my position as Historian, I had to take lots of photos of the event! But, other than photography, and helping Debra with the Art Show on Sunday morning, I was free to actually work on projects! I even took a class - first time ever - from a very talented designer from Austin. Her name is Jennifer Stewart. You may have come across her name in connection with Scrapbook Crossing in Round Rock (or is it Cedar Park?) or Crop, Paper, Scissors in Waco, as I know she teaches in both of those locations! I was pleased with the beautiful FALL photo display board we created, and have asked Mike to be sure we get a complete family portrait under the Chinese Tallow tree in Mom's yard at Thanksgiving time. (It actually should have some fall color - bright red - unless a windy November takes all the leaves away early!)
My digital scrapbooks got 20 or more new pages completed in them! I'm actually on Day 4 of the vacation (out of 14)

No comments: