Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

TECH SQUAD - October 10

I can't believe that it is almost time again for TECH SQUAD - what a busy month of September I had! Seems like I spent every day paper crafting! (life IS good!) Our projects for October 10 meeting are called "kissing" techniques - all will concern unusual ways of applying ink to paper! We will again do 5 sample cards, plus one completed project! October is absolutely STUFFED with specials that you will want to take advantage of - see previous posts from today! I hope we can take full advantage of them during the month of October. TECH SQUAD will follow the same schedule as the previous two months with meetings at 9:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Don't forget to RSVP by Monday, October 8, so that I can be prepared for you! (If you think I already know you are coming, e-mail poki04@aol.com or call me anyway so I don't miss out on prepping for you!) Don't forget to bring your traveling box so we can add more cards to it!

No comments: