Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

How I spent my Saturday ...

I can't think of a better way to spend a day than paper-crafting with friends. And that is just what I did yesterday with a group of Angel friends at my manager, Paula Kay's house. There were 9 talented Angel demonstrators there, each completing (well almost completing!) 10 wonderful projects that had been planned by each of us for the Fall/Winter holiday season! One of our Angel friends was unable to attend due to illness, but she sent her project along, so we helped her out by completing what needed to be done to our own project so that she could do it at home later! What a day - we talked, we ate, but most of all we were inspired by the talent in each other! Personally, I know I learned lots of new things that I will be implementing in my own projects in the future, so my customers can look forward to that. There will be a display at my next TECH SQUAD meeting on October 10 of all these wonderful projects that we did! (Of course, there are a couple that need some finishing touches!) Can't wait to show you all the great stuff we did!

No comments: