Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm back from lunch, and working again!

Here are the cards for the August Christmas Card Club meeting:

One of my favorite Christmas stamps from TAC - Vintage Santa.  It is a vintage image that TAC has used with permission!  You might just see it other places (I saw it as a decorative graphic in a Christmas craft book last year!)

This is my favorite one - you know how I like lime green!  The pinwheel looks complicated, but it isn't, really.  You will want to duplicate this look on other projects, I'm sure!

Ornamental Joy has been around awhile.  I like it both matte finish ink (like this one) and also embossed - we've done that before (just can't remember when.  I guess I'm getting old or something)


I loved the sanding we did last month, so thought we would try it again, this time on a shape! (I just got the CB stars, so I HAD to use them!)

Remind me to show you the original TAC Black & white download that I used to create this background.  (I colorized it in Paint Shop Pro - photo editing software!).  You can't tell from the picture, but the ribbon is actually a BOW that you don't have to tie!!! Amazing!!!

No comments: