Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, August 23, 2010

I've been busy ...

Christmas Card Club is Wednesday - and I haven't scanned the cards yet!  I'll try to get that done tonight!  I stay BUSY all the time.  Most recently, I've been working on digital layouts ... and getting ready for the Heart of Texas Scrapbook club's End of Summer Retreat.  Planning my work list:
1.  Digital  (finish my Garden Calendar, and my Colors of Wild Calendar which will be Christmas presents when printed.
2. Practice coloring with Copic markers (I picked about 6 stamp sets to practice on!) and will be doing some sample coloring.  I'm taking my Prismacolor pencils too to practice
3. A few jewelry projects I've been putting off!  I want to make some interchangeable watch bands (I've packed supplies for at least 2 of them, and some other things too!)

It should be a busy weekend.  I leave on Thursday afternoon, and will be back on Sunday!

No comments: