Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm back from my Retreat ...

I spent the weekend at the Rockin' R Event Center, just north of Temple, with my friends from the Heart of Texas Scrapbook Club.  We had a GREAT time all weekend, and I actually got a lot of stuff done!  I might even have some to post soon!

We loved the Rockin' R so much that we want to go again.  My manager Paula Kay and I are Co-hosting a Retreat at the Rockin' R on Jan 7 - 9.  We will be a small group from the local area!  We would love to have you join us for a fun weekend.  Typically, a Rockin' R weekend is $199, but since all of the participants are our friends we want to be a not-for-profit weekend!  Your final cost will be discounted.  Contact poki for a figure.

If you think you might be interested - HINT:  Give it to yourself for Christmas! - please let  poki know as soon as possible.  We have to commit to a certain number by Wednesday, Sept 8.  After that, the seats we commit and pay for  are the only seats available to us, and everyone else will have to register with Rena at $199.

Check out the event center here Rockin' R  We hope you can join us!

No comments: