Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive ...

In case you were wondering ... yes, I am still alive, just incredibly busy right now. 

We had TECH Squad on Wednesday - we made a cute little box purse using Mia's Cottage that is just the right size to store either your handmade A2 cards!  Or you could use if to hold all of the directions cards (also A2 size) which I make for you for our projects!  I had a full count on Wednesday night - 6 happy scrappers!  Currently, I don't have anyone taking advantage of the afternoon class.  I will continue to offer the class at 2:00 p.m., but I will not be disappointed if no one comes.

This afternoon I made 3 of the 5 cards for the Christmas Card Club on Wednesday, August 25.  There is still plenty of time to sign up.  Remember, there are 3 options for taking this class:

1.  Class $10 - your kit will be cut to size, and then you come to poki's house on Club Wednesday to stamp and construct your cards!

2. Kit $12 - your kit will be cut to size, pre-stamped (but not colored), and you construct your cards at your convenience.

3.  DOUBLE THE FUN - $18 - You receive a CLASS pack (#1) to construct at poki's house, and you also get a KIT pack (#2) to make at home! 

Take all 5 classes and you will have 25 cards by November 17.  DOUBLE THE FUN and you will have 50 cards made by November 17. WOW!

As soon as the last two samples are done I will post some pictures ... probably Monday since I have plans all weekend - with my family and Mike.

Hope to see you soon!  p

No comments: