Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Collector's Club

For my regular customers, just wanted you to know that I am keeping a list of the products that you have ordered from me! If you are home, looking at your Angel catalogue, and making your "wish" list - and can't remember if you have purchased something before, just send me an e-mail and I will check your COLLECTOR'S CLUB list. I haven't printed the list since they change each time you make a purchase or win a PRIZE! I will print the list in December and include it with your December delivery, so you will know what you purchased during 2007! My files will be cumulative though (continuing into 2008), and hopefully we can avoid the mistake that so often happens "I already bought that stamp, and I bought it again!" (That is unfortunately how I get some of the poki's choice stamp sets - including the Salsa Flowers set that Freddie won in August!)

No comments: