Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thanks, everyone!

Thanks to all my good friends who attended my very first TECH SQUAD club meeting on Wednesday, August 8. We had a great time with our VersaMark techniques, did 5 technique cards for the file and a card with my favorite butterfly (T1014, flutterby, page 48) Samples on the blog will come later, when I have time to scan them and post them! Thanks to everyone who made purchases and made it possible for the "mystery hostesses" to get 5 prizes! I hope to continue have "mystery hostess" contests each time we meet!

I have been doing some "brainstorming" on ways to use my space more efficiently, and I think I have come up with a way to have more participants in each session! If you are interested in joining one of my sessions on September 12, please RSVP (poki04@aol.com) We will be having ADVENTURES WITH CRAYONS! Always remember your adhesive to post your samples to your technique directions! In September, a small DRY iron would help with two of the samples (There is a Heidi Swapp version in The Angel catalogue that would work beautifully!) If you can bring one with you, please do! Can't wait to see you!

No comments: