Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lots of butterflies!

On Tuesday morning after my water aerobics class, I took a drive out to my friends, Pam & Lloyd's house in San Saba County (to make an Angel delivery & visit). I was greeted with about 300 butterflies in their garden - mostly Queens, but this Monarch was magnificent, and the first of many pictures I took in the garden. Pam said her massive flower garden just comes back every year now, no planting necessary, and she didn't even have to water that much this summer because of all the rain! She is being rewarded for all her hard work in the past though!! Pam & I then took a drive down to Fredericksburg for lunch and a trip to a cute new scrapbook store on Main Street, called Journey Lane! (opened last November) Beautifully displayed in lots of antique containers, including a punch bowl and cups for some antique ribbons & laces in the punch bowl, and small embellishments in the punch cups! I was impressed with the space she had (classroom with seating for about 30, I suppose!), and her unique displays!

No comments: